Finding and retaining a lawyer is expensive. With many lawyers costing several hundred dollars per hour, it can easily cost up to a thousand dollars to do something as simple as a living will or a prenuptial agreement. Enter the advent of online and offline corporations that offer legal forms for those who have simple legal problems that can be taken care of with a simple legal form.
Creating Legal Forms
- Service Agreements – For contractors, repair, maintenance and any other general services you need agreements for
- Business Planning Forms– This could include the above mentioned service contracts as well as joint venture agreements and many other business related legal forms you will need when starting a business</li
- Personal Estate Planning – Including legal forms such as last will & testament), trusts, medical & financial power of attorney forms
- Family Legal Forms – This includes forms such as prenuptial agreements, separation agreements and surname change forms</li
- Loan Agreement Forms – Perhaps you want to lend a friend or family member some money however you do want to get repaid then it would be in your best interest to have a loan agreement form in place to give you recourse to collect the money owed to you
These are just a few legal forms that can be filled out in the privacy of one’s home and sent back to the online or offline company to be transformed into a legal document
Let’s look at one example of a commonly used legal form: the prenuptial agreement. The individual simply answers a few straightforward questions that vary from state to state and the legal document is produced in minutes, ready to sign, along with instructions as to what the form means and how to file it, if necessary.
The most amazing thing about legal forms is their cost. The cost of a prenuptial agreement is around $25. A living will runs an individual about $15. Name change forms can be free or up to $9.99. Prices of legal forms do vary however when you purchase legal documents online it can save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars. The costs of the forms does not include the cost of filing such forms at the courthouse. Brick and mortar companies tend to be costlier than the internet-based companies.
Filling out your own legal forms and filing them yourself can save you tons of money over seeing a lawyer and having him or her take all your information and draft a document for you. There is no legal rule that says a lawyer is required to fill out these forms. Anyone can file them with the courthouse. This gives you a great advantage in the legal world, paying little and reaping the benefits of the system and of corporations that give you your legal form after simply filling out a few pieces of information. Buy your legal forms at LawDepot.com( Click Here)